Monday, May 16, 2011

Pheromone

What I am saying below I have absolutely no way of substantiating except with my wild imagination. Given the ways the internet are nowadays, I'm SURE I can find websites that will support just about any crazy theories that I can come up with; nonetheless, I am just too lazy to do the research.

Pheromone, a completely unproven concept, I think has it merits. Ever noticed that sometimes we are just attracted to the worst possible person? That you are in a relationship that you are utterly miserably, but there are just some fatal (and sometimes quite literally) attraction? I think that's pheromone at work. That's your body somehow (pheromone) detecting that the other person, biologically, complement you the best. Nature does not take personality/compatibility into consideration, given that we have not always been in long term, monogamous relationships.

But now that we have developed intelligence, we should know when's a good time to leave a toxic relationship, no matter how strong the unexplainable attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment